This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Without realizing it, I guess I must have a fascination with car license plates or something.
Just look at all these articles I’ve written about license plate oddities and other little known facts…
- Indiana License Plates: What The Numbers Mean
- Is Your License Plate Expired?
- How To Report The License Plates Of Bad Drivers
- Fun Vanity Tags: Personalized European License Plates
There Are Others Like Me… I Guess
People are now sending me their license plate information, requesting to use my license plate pictures, or tossing some other piece of license plate trivia my way.
Here are a few of the fine folks who have personally contacted me and who also share their excitement for license plates online:
- TV & Movie License Plates — Click on a license plate to see who it was created for.
- CRE8APL8.com — The Mad Greek has been supplying Hollywood with all of the custom license plate styles you see on TV and movies for almost 30 years, and now he will make a personalized license plate for you.
- PL8S.org — Fun and unusual license plates found on the roads of America.
- Beautiful Public Data – See all of the 8,291 license plates in the United States.
Similar Articles I’ve Written
- Bud Light’s Real Men of Genius: “Mr. Bumper Sticker Writer”
- What “Games” Do You Play While Driving?
As a lifelong traveler, I like to help people find unique ways to do things that will save time & money — so I write about "outside the box" Travel Hacks that most wouldn't think of. I'm SUPER organized and I love to pack! I've lived in 6 different states (Florida, Indiana, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, and Texas) and have visited every other state in the U.S. — except Hawaii. (Can you say bucket list?) I've been on several different cruises, airplanes, and boats in my life and I currently enjoy the outdoors by bicycling, motorcycling, Jeeping, RVing, camping, or just walking my dogs. My favorite "hobby" is riding on the back of our Harley-Davidson Road Glide traveling cross country — which we usually do at least once each year. We even rode from Tennessee to Alaska once! When I'm not on the road, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).